Our November feature is “Red Blends” – the largest
growing segment in the U.S. wine industry.
- Red Blends offer a variety of flavors and aromas. If you are tired of Merlot
try a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Malbec!There are numerous varietal grapes to blend and make great wines and many wineries are now making Red Blends.
- This month we are featuring the following Red Blends:
- 1. The Dark-by Cosentino Winery- Lodi, California.
A blend of Petite Syrah and Petit Verdot with flavors and aromas of Blackberry Cobbler.
Pour Vous @ $15.99
- 2. Charles & Charles Winery-Columbia Valley, Washington State. A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Rich, flavorful, and soft.
Pour Vous @ $13.99
- 3. Incognito-by Michael David Winery-Lodi, California.
A blend of Syrah, Petite Syrah, Mourvedre, Grenach.
Pour Vous @ 15.99
- 4. Mountain Cuvee Gundlach Bundshu Winery-Sonoma California.
A blend of Cab Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Malbec. Flavors of black plum,blackberry, cocoa, and smoke. Great flavor, quality and price.
Pour Vous @ $19.99
- 5. D66 by Orin Swift Winery-Napa.
This wine was made in France by Dave Phinney. A blend of Grenache, Syrah, Carignane. Exotic flavors of blackberry, cherry, mocha and rasberry.
Usually $39.99 Pour Vous @ $29.99
- 6. Dry Creek Vineyards-Meritage-Sonoma, California.
A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot. Classic Bordeaux Blend. Great flavor. Savor the taste. Pour Vous @ $29.99
- 7. Bogle-Essential Red-California
A blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Syrah. Rich, ripe, lucious and juicy.
Pour Vous $10.99
- Come visit us at Pour Vous. We have over 60 Red Blends in stock.