Our mission is to bring you an incredible variety of wine from all over the world. We feature new wines from emerging regions and local wineries while paying homage to time-honored favorites. You’ll enjoy a fun and educational shopping experience with our staff of knowledgeable, friendly wine lovers who are dedicated to finding wine that pleases your palate and fits your price range.
Bouchaine Estate Chardonnay 2014
The orchestration of several strains of yeast and malolactic bacteria coupled with sur lie aging in stainless steel tanks as well as oak barrels of different ages, toast levels, and origins create an array of unique wines. These wines are combined into the vibrant final blend. Layered, lovely aromas of fuji apple, clementines, rangpur lime, jasmine and almonds. A rich, yet tangy palate showing nectarine, lemon curd, and brioche with a lip-smacking finish.
- Wild – Wildflower honey and blueberry
- Kurt’s Apple Pie – Apple cider, Madagascar-bourbon vanilla, and Vietnamese cinnamon spice.
- Red Dress – Honey and red currants
- Award winning recipe is a showcase of honey
Made in NH
Alcohol: 14.0% -15.3% by volume
Bouchaine Carneros Pinot Noir 2014
A tangy fresh cherry nose opens to cocoa, cola, and notes of nutmeg. The juicy lip smacking entry shows lovely cherry and wild strawberry flavors with gorgeous rose petal and baking spices in the background. Smooth tannin and vibrant acidity make this a perfect wine for food pairings.
Meiomi Chardonnay 2016
- Smooth, opulent layers of lemon peel and stone fruit are heightened by sweet smells of crème brûlée, butterscotch, baked apple, shortbread, roasted marshmallow, and spices.
- The mid-palate is fleshy and rich, followed by a clean, mineral finish.
Appellation: California Sonoma 44% | Monterey 29% | Santa Barbara 27% Alcohol: 13.8%
More New Wines
- Domaine Roman Pinot 2016
- Educated Guess Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Louis Jadot Bourgogne Blanc 2016
- Stokes Ghost Petite Sirah 2014
Wine of the Month
Special Limited Edition Predators Wines!
- Blanc d Blanc – $25.99
- Cabernet Sauvignon – $59.99
- Red Blend – $59.99
- Red Blend – $59.99
- Pinot Noir – $26.99
Everyday Wine Selections
- Sumner Crest – Portland, TN
- Stonehaus – Crossville, TN
- Natchez Hills – Hampshire, TN
(Honorable mention – Purple Toad – Paducah, KY)
Gundlach Bundschu Mountain Cuvee’ 2014 Red Blend
The genius of Mountain Cuvee is its approachable quaffability without sacrificing complexity—and for an affordable price!Pleasantly inviting with heady fruit aromas of blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranates lifted by vanilla and spice. The light-medium body has a touch of tannin, integrated acidity, and carries more fruit with layers of earth, warm oak, and mocha slowly revealed on the long finish. This is a wine to be casually enjoyed or slowly contemplated. Blend: 56% Merlot, 41% Cabernet Sauvignon, 2% Malbec, 1% Petit Verdot
This month, Ted shares his personal wisdom and thoughts about Wine and Cheese pairing. I am not much into pairing wines with food. I am a bit free spirited when it comes to that… drink what you like with the foods you like is my motto. I know, many sommeliers...read more
We, at Pour Vous are very excited to present the wines of Flora Springs!read more
Ted Answers more questions!
Here are more questions about wine from our customers.