Our mission is to bring you an incredible variety of wine from all over the world. We feature new wines from emerging regions and local wineries while paying homage to time-honored favorites. You’ll enjoy a fun and educational shopping experience with our staff of knowledgeable, friendly wine lovers who are dedicated to finding wine that pleases your palate and fits your price range.
Substance Cabernet Sauvignon
This unfiltered, unfined, 100% Cabernet Sauvignon is opaque, deep and rich with black plum, pencil lead, cassis, tar – on and on, layer upon layer. Very serious, very delicious.
Château Maris, Minervois Blanc
Maris Blanc is made from organic grapes in the South of France, in an environment that encourages bio-diversity and sustainability.
- Wild – Wildflower honey and blueberry
- Kurt’s Apple Pie – Apple cider, Madagascar-bourbon vanilla, and Vietnamese cinnamon spice.
- Red Dress – Honey and red currants
- Award winning recipe is a showcase of honey
Made in NH
Alcohol: 14.0% -15.3% by volume
Meiomi Chardonnay 2016
- Smooth, opulent layers of lemon peel and stone fruit are heightened by sweet smells of crème brûlée, butterscotch, baked apple, shortbread, roasted marshmallow, and spices.
- The mid-palate is fleshy and rich, followed by a clean, mineral finish.
Appellation: California Sonoma 44% | Monterey 29% | Santa Barbara 27% Alcohol: 13.8%
More New Wines
- La Perlina Moscato – $8.99
- Evolution Riesling – $12.99
- Hacienda de Arizano Rose – $19.99
Wine of the Month
Dark Horse & Prophecy Rosé
- Dark Horse Rosé boasts a refreshingly dry style that explodes with flavors of fresh strawberry, raspberry and citrus, blending with hints of minerality and floral notes, all racing toward a bright, crisp finish.
- Prophecy Rosé showcases the best of the South of France. The wine is delicate and bright with layered flavors of fresh red fruit, melon, and citrus leading to a crisp and refreshing finish.
Everyday Wine Selections
- Sumner Crest – Portland, TN
- Stonehaus – Crossville, TN
- Natchez Hills – Hampshire, TN
(Honorable mention – Purple Toad – Paducah, KY)
Mossback Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
The Mossback Cabernet Sauvignon is a big, rustic, muscular wine. A brooding ruby red, this California classic brings aromas of blackberry, cassis and leather. Flavors of dark cherries and toasty oak combine with seamless, ample tannins that take a full ride across the palate. Bold yet velvety, rich with a grip, Mossback Cabernet Sauvignon will age gracefully for several years.
Let's talk wine questions...you have them, I can help! What is natural wine? Natural wines are unfiltered. Some winemakers use clay amphora pots to ferment the wines. They also may leave the wine in contact with the skins for an extended period of time. These...read more
Summer is almost here...So get those white and Rosé wines chilled! Both groups of wines are easy drinking, refreshing and food friendly. Here are a few of my favorites: Lago Vinho Verde White - Portugal Fresh and crisp, this is an attractive medium sweet...read more
This month, Ted shares his personal wisdom and thoughts about Wine and Cheese pairing. I am not much into pairing wines with food. I am a bit free spirited when it comes to that… drink what you like with the foods you like is my motto. I know, many sommeliers...read more