- This event has passed.
January 15 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Stop by Friday, Jan 15 from 4 pm – 7 pm to sample Bumbu Rum.
- Based on a 400-year old recipe created by sailors of the West Indies, who blended Caribbean fruits and spices with their rum and called it “Bumbu.” We use the same historic recipe – an authentic expression of this Caribbean legend.
- Made at our historic Barbados distillery founded in 1893, whose traditional pot stills date back to 1840.
- Blended with the world’s purest water, naturally coral-filtered by Barbados’ limestone.
- Distilled from sugarcane from eight different countries, sustainably sourced in Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guyana, and Honduras.
- Aged up to 15 years to create an effortlessly smooth and balanced rum with complexity and depth.
- Rich and complex aromas of Madagascar vanilla, soft caramel and toasted oak. On the palate, Bumbu has notes of cinnamon, roasted nuts and allspice – perfectly blended to achieve a mild sweetness and light, smooth finish.
- A smooth, rich handcrafted rum created from scratch by our master distiller.
- Aged up to 18 years in American bourbon casks and finished for six months in Spanish sherry casks for a true connoisseur experience.
- No artificial colors or flavors added – only the best hand-selected sugarcane, pure spring water, and hand-selected oak barrels.
- Distilled and aged in Panama, using a still that dates to 1912 – more than 100 years old!
- Made using the very best locally grown sugarcane from Panama’s best growers.
- Aromas of toffee, oak and vanilla with orange zest, peppery spice and a hint of coffee on the palate. A wonderfully engaging rum that rewards repeat visits.
All tastings are free with a valid Photo ID!